Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Come on get down with the sickness

Back to a sinus infection....it's worse now...yay!

I didn't take enough of the antibiotic to kill all the infection so really it's my own fault. The pills burn though! It's crazy....I should have called and asked for something different....but I didn't and now I'm paying the price.

Tomorrow I go in to check out Curves...I also plan to check our Stroh's tomorrow too. That would be my first choice....so we'll see if we can afford it. Curves has no start up fee right now and it's 30 bucks a month....so that's doable....maybe I shouldn't go in there when I'm sick....but I figured that I scheduled to go tomorrow and I don't want to use this as an excuses to not make it in. So, I'm going anyway.

Ok...I was going to keep going....but I feel like crap. I have a few things to check out then I'm off to bed.

1 comment:

  1. When I had my sinus infection they gave me liquid because I also had the flu and couldn't swallow. I took one dose of it and it felt like it burned my tongue and the back of my throat. I couldn't get the feeling to go away and refused to take any more. Most sinus infections go away on their own, though. Instead of meds I steamed up the bathroom a couple of times a day to loosen things up and started taking Sudafed like Wren had been suggesting. It actually worked great and I felt better right away.

    ReplyDelete