Friday, March 13, 2009

So close...

My son woke up when we got home late from my brother's Birthday dinner. I gave him a bath and it energized his little butt...not what I was going for! But I think it's finally relaxing. I left him in his swing with the lights off and the tv on....sometimes he needs his alone time too....so I don't think I'll make my goal tonight, but it will be close....thank goodness there is another 12:30 tomorrow night!

Tomorrow is payday....bill paying day, sharp shooters day and Allen's night off. Saturday is the parade...so I've got a lot going on this next week or so...with Hannah's Birthday and all. So...I think I'll be plenty active and I am getting my housework in...which is good calorie burning time...so I'm feeling better.....some.

I went to the Discovery School and to University today to see about enrolling Hannah. It's going to be a process and I'm not sure which one she will be going to. I'll put that blog off again...going to check on my little Bam Bam and get to bed asap....goodnight blog world

No comments:

Post a Comment