Saturday, March 7, 2009

Today

Hi! I'm excited to do my first post on here. I've been thinking a while about creating a new blog, something more private, and here it is...thanks Jennifer! I intend on this being more like my personal journal, so it will be more raw or real than something I would post on myspace....so I hope I can keep this private when needed? I haven't checked this site out yet. I won't be inviting people here...just never know who might pop up though. Anyway what I wanted to say is that I don't want to hole back in my postings...I'm at a good place in my life, on a personal level, and this will be good for me. In case anyone I know ends up reading this (or whoever really)...there will be things you don't want to read....so don't keep reading if you're not willing to just take it in. I'm not here to be judged. Feedback is one thing, negativity and judgement is aonther....myspace me if you can't control yourself lol. I'm off to check this thing out....blog soon.

1 comment:

  1. I'll be reading it, but you know I don't mind reading personal things. I'm not sure if there's a way to post private blogs. I'm sure there is. I just haven't used it enough to know yet.

    Welcome to Blogspot!!

    ReplyDelete